Got a Growler As a Gift? 5 Helpful Tips and Uses to get you started
1. Keep it even colder: You can keep beer colder, longer by freezing your growler before filling it, but the growler must be completely dry before freezing.
2. Carry it in style: Our ceramic handles are fully functional, but if you'll be walking around a bit, make it easier to carry by adding a leather leash, made here in Oregon by our friends at Walnut Studiolo. The Leashes are easy to add and remove. Check out this easy how-to video guide to learn more.
3. Take it Places: Whether you are going for a hike, on a road trip, to a game or picnic, to the office or on vacation, your growler (especially our 32 oz size) is a great travel buddy. Fill it with water, coffee, tea, kombucha and your growler will keep it fresh and you'll stay refreshed.
4. Keep it clean: After you pour out the last bit of liquid from your growler, fill it with dish soap and hot water. Let it soak for a few minutes, give it a quick scrub with a bottle brush and rinse. Dry upside down until all moisture is removed and you're ready to use it again.
5. Mix it up: Why limit your growler fills to beer? Fill your growler with wine, cider, punch, a mixed drink ,or seasonal or themed cocktail and you'll be the star of the next party you go to! We highly recommend trying a margarita or a hot toddy - yum!