- Portland Growler company is not responsible for growlers damaged or broken during day to day use.
- Please use caution when transporting and using your growler.
- Each growler is handmade and slight variations in color, shape, size and weight do exist.
- The rubber gasket may come in either red or white. Individual gaskets are selected to ensure an air tight seal.
- If your growler arrives damaged or broken in shipping you must notify Portland Growler Company within 2 days from when the growler was received. Please email a photo of the damaged growler. A replacement growler will be shipped as soon as stock is available.
- Replacement growlers will not be shipped with lids. The lid from the damaged growler will need to be removed and replaced on the new growler.
- Growlers are not designed for conditioning home brewed beer. Condition at your own risk.
Please enjoy responsibly.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an orderfill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Portland Growler Company collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Portland Growler Company
Portland Growler Co. 1930 NE Oregon St Portland, OR 97232