Purchasing & Privacy Policies
- Portland Growler Company is not responsible for growlers damaged or broken during day to day use.
- Please use caution when transporting and using your growler.
- Each growler is handmade and slight variations in color, shape, size and weight do exist.
- The rubber gasket may come in either red or white. Individual gaskets are selected to ensure an air tight seal.
- If your growler arrives damaged or broken in shipping you must notify Portland Growler Company within 2 days from when the growler was received. Please email a photo of the damaged growler. A replacement growler will be shipped as soon as stock is available.
- Replacement growlers will not be shipped with lids. The lid from the damaged growler will need to be removed and replaced on the new growler.
- Growlers are not designed for conditioning home brewed beer. Condition at your own risk.
Please enjoy responsibly.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
This policy was last updated on July 1, 2016.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, phone number, mailing address & credit card information
- Other information relevant ti=o customer surveys and/or offers
You may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web Browser Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and to serve more relevant ad experiences across the web – based on previous visits to our Site. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
Non‐Personal Identification Information
We may collect non‐personal identification information about you when you interact with our Site. Non‐personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider used. It can also include demographic information such as postal code, age, gender, parental status, as well as preferences and interests.
How We Use Collected Information
We use collected information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
To Process Transactions
We may use this information only to provide service for that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Credit Card Transactions
We use a third party, Shopify, to process credit card transactions. Shopify will collect your personal information as needed to process your credit card purchase. These credit card transactions are subject to Shopify’s terms and conditions.
To Send Periodic Emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt‐in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, and related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or you may contact us via our Site.
We may also use collected information for the following additional reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the Site according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to a third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
We will never sell your information. We will also not facilitate the merging of personally‐identifiable information with non‐personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that are based on the DoubleClick cookie unless we have notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e., opt‐in) consent to, that merger.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and other data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between you and the Site happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Analytics, Display Advertising And Interest‐Based Advertising Disclosure
PGC implements the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We utilize these services to serve more relevant ad and content experiences across the web based on previous visits to our Site.
Occasionally, we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online, which means third‐party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
PGC and third‐party vendors, including Google, use first‐party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third‐party cookies (such as the AdWords & DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our Site.
PGC and third‐party vendors, including Google, use first‐party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third‐party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our Site.
We use data from Google’s Interest‐based advertising or 3rd‐party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to serve more relevant ad experiences across the web – based on previous visits to our Site.
Facebook Remarketing And Custom Audiences
Links To Other Websites
Controlling The Use Of Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- State your desired restriction of our use of your personal information within the comments section of the form you are submitting
- If you have previously agreed to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the mailing address provided below or emailing us at: email@example.com.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you specifically opt in for this.
Portland Growler Company LLC
1930 NE Oregon St
Portland, OR 97232