5 Reasons Why Beer is Good for Your Health
1. Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
2. Helps with weight loss.
3. Improves bone health and lowers risk of osteoporosis.
4. Reduces stress and anxiety levels, improves mood and sleep quality, reduces risk of depression and provides a sense of well-being that is similar to the effects of meditation or yoga practice.
5. Protects against liver disease and cancer, boosts immunity, regulates blood sugar level
How Drinking Beer Can Help You Lose Weight
Beer is a type of alcoholic beverage that is made by fermenting cereal grains. The alcohol content in beer ranges from 2-6% depending on the style and recipe.
Beer has been used as a traditional drink for centuries, and there are many cultures across the globe that have their own version of it. It is also an important part of different celebrations, such as Oktoberfest in Germany and St Patrick’s Day in Ireland.
In recent years, beer has been gaining popularity among people who are looking to lose weight because they believe it can help them shed pounds. But is drinking beer good for you? And how many calories are in a pint? Let’s find out!
6 Best Low Alcohol Beers That Won’t Make You Fat And Tired
Low calorie beers are becoming more popular as people are trying to drink less and watch their calorie intake.
Here is a list of the best low alcohol beers that you can find at your local beer bars with nice themes that won’t make you fat and tired:
– O’Doul’s: This beer has just 0.5% alcohol content, but it tastes exactly like a regular beer. It is perfect for those who want to drink without getting drunk or having too many calories.
– Miller Lite: This beer has only 95 calories and 4% alcohol content, making it one of the best low calorie beers on the market.
– Budweiser Select 55: This beer is made with all natural ingredients and has only 55 calories per 12 ounce serving. It also packs 5% alcohol content, which makes it a great drink for those who want to get drunk but not too drunk in order to maintain their weight loss goals.
– Bud Light Platinum: This beer has only 6% alcohol content, but it tastes like an
How Drinking Your Favorite Brew Can Keep Your Brain Functioning at its Best
Every Friday is Taco Friday, Saturday is Wing Night, Sunday is Ladies Night, Thursday is Burger Night, and on and on it goes. While regular bar nights are nothing to write home about, there is plenty that has unique themes that can keep people coming back for more. One of the hottest trends these days is creating a themed bar for your customers. Themed bars can have a variety of meanings—from creating an entire menu of drinks based around a movie or book to create a signature drink for every day of the week. No matter what kind of theme you choose, having a themed bar takes your guests’ experience to the next level.
Host a theme night at your bar, and you’ll have patrons lined up around the block. Think empty wine bottles, neckties, and paper plates, and you’ve got a theme night. There are plenty of others, too. From PMS to Christmas to wedding anniversaries, theme nights are a sure-fire way to bring more people to your party and keep your staff entertained.
Creating a theme night at your bar can be a great way to attract more customers and boost your bottom line, but not all theme nights are created equal. The 9 ideas below have been proven to generate buzz and increase traffic at your bar, so check them out:
- Hat Day – Tag your favorite popular hat brand on Facebook or Instagram and announce you’ll be wearing hats all day. Encourage customers to do the same.
- Hawaiian Day – Throw a tropical-themed party, complete with tropical music, tropical drinks, and tropical decorations.
- Zombie Day – Sell blood-red cocktails and zombie-themed shots.
- Pajama Day – Wear your pajamas all day.
- White Night – Dress in white.
- Underwear Day – Post a pic of your staff all wearing their tighty whities or maybe a few pantypics.
- Couples Night – A couple’s night is like a singles night but for those that are already romantically committed.
- Karaoke Night – Karaoke is always a winner. It is fun, interactive, and in my opinion, one of the best theme nights you can have.
- Sports Viewings – Themes for sports viewing parties that will ensure your bar is a hit.
Bar hopping is fun, but you want to make sure you leave with enough cash for the next round. And let’s face it, when you combine alcohol and gambling, …